Markdown is a lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax. Markdown cards are advertisement cards that you can craft using Markdown. These cards can contain text and media.
You can create Markdown cards in the Beaconstac platform even if you don’t know Markdown. Here is what you need to do:
- Type the text (without any formatting) that you want to display in the card.
- Select the part of the text that you want to format and using our toolbar select any of the formatting options available (for e.g. H1 for bold titles). This would change the plain text to markdown automatically.
Adding an Image
- Place the cursor where you want to insert the image
- Click on the image icon from the toolbar. This will allow you to upload any image from your desktop. (You can also attach a link to the image such that when the user clicks on the image he is redirected to another website/link.)
- A preview is also available at the bottom for you to view your changes.
- Hit save when you are done.
Further under Styling you can:.