Bulk operations make repetitive tasks like setting place, updating campaigns for multiple beacons easier.
If you want to assign the same Place to multiple beacons or if you want to set the same Campaign on multiple beacons, you can do so by just selecting all the required beacons followed by a couple of more clicks. Let's see how to do that one by one-
- Select all the beacons that you want to update.
- Select Set campaign from the bulk operations dropdown,
- Select a Beacon whose campaign you want to copy over (The Campaign from that beacon will be copied to all the selected beacons) and click on Set campaign.
- Start by selecting all the beacons you want to update
- Select Assign place from the Bulk operations dropdown.
- Select the required place from the list and click on Assign place button.
Transfer beacon (Reseller accounts only)
- Select the beacons that you wish to transfer to a different organization.
- Select Transfer beacon from the Bulk operations dropdown.
- Select the required place from the list and click on Transfer button.