There are a wide range of questions types that can be added to a form.
Here's a list of each type with some short explanations which can help you figure out the type under which your question would be best placed.
- Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) - to be used when you need only one answer option to be selectable
- Short Text - typically used for one word inputs
- Long Text - designed for descriptive answers
- Statement Dropdown - a different visual representation of the MCQ
- Yes or No
- Number - accepts only number format inputs, can be used for phone numbers
- Email - used strictly for email-ids
- Rating - provides a 5 star scale
- Opinion Scale - a scale of 0 to 10 with 3 text values (left, centre and right) where the text entered in the left field corresponds to 0, the centre field corresponds to 5 and the right field corresponds to 10
- Website - used for website links
- Legal - used for legal statements like disclaimers which have only two default answer options: I ACCEPT and I DON'T ACCEPT